Monday, June 20, 2011

12:30am

Well, it's 12:30am and apparently both my mind and body feel like I just had a cup of coffee. In reality, its been about 15 hrs since I had coffee this morning....


So, since it's 12:30am and I can't seem to wind down, I thought I might catch up on this here blog. It has been awhile.


What's better than an old fashioned 'random thoughts' post??


1. It's hot outside. I know it's Texas, and that is to be expected, but for some reason the heat seems to be much worse, and has come much earlier, than expected.


2. Is it really the middle (almost end) of June?? 2011?? Crazy.


3. Speaking of June....I turned 25 this month. That's a quarter of a century old. Not quite sure how I feel about this one yet.


4. This verse really spoke to me when I read it a couple weeks ago. I've been thinking on it ever since. ‎"This God—his way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him." 2 Samuel 22:31


5. I can't seem to make it to work on time nowadays. It's an issue. Sometimes it's only a couple minutes...but other times it can be 15-20 minutes. What is wrong with me?? Oh right, I stink at getting up in the mornings. That's it. Good thing it's not a big deal if I'm a little late, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't work on it and actually attempt to get to work on time.


6. Teaching 3 year olds in Sunday school can be very entertaining at times. Especially when they talk about how God sent Batman to save us all....


7. Father's day was Sunday. I have the best father in the world. Couldn't ask for a more selfless and loving person to call my dad!!


8. I got a new phone and I successfully avoided the iphone cult! Victory is mine. Sara: 1 Apple: 0


9. I think the non-existent coffee is wearing off....so I will leave it at that and hopefully get to bed....


It was nice catching up, blog. Sorry I neglected you.

No comments:

Post a Comment